The Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager (CRB) Designation is recognized industry-wide as the symbol of excellence in brokerage management. The most successful brokerages are owned or managed by professionals having the prestigious CRB Designation. The CRB Designation signifies a leader in the industry and the highest level of professional achievement and recognition in the specialized field of brokerage management. In other words, not just anyone can display the CRB Designation after his or her name. It is reserved for only the most dedicated conscientious and highly skilled managers.
CRBs have specialized training that gives you an advantage. They have:
- Dedication to recruiting and training their associates to handle your real estate transactions with professionalism and the most up-to-date information, techniques and tools.
- Skill in designing effective marketing programs to promote and sell your property for the highest price and in the shortest period of time.
- Management know-how which assists sales associates in helping you quickly find a property which matches your needs and wants.
- Experience and understanding of market, housing and economic trends that will be used to positively influence your transactions.
- Expertise in maintaining an organized, smooth-running organization which ensures that your transactions receive prompt and thorough attention.